Submissions for IFFR 2023 are now closed.
IFFR 2023 submission deadlines
All submission materials (online entry form, entry fee and screener) should be delivered to IFFR by the following deadlines:
- 4 October 2022
Short and Mid-length films (up to 63 minutes)
- Films (up to 63 min.) completed before 1 July: 23 August 2022
- Films (up to 63 min.) completed after 1 July: 20 September 2022
- 20 September 2022
- €55 (ex. VAT)
Short and Mid-length films (up to 60 minutes)
- €30 (ex. VAT)
- €30 (ex. VAT)
Incomplete and/or late submissions will not be taken into consideration. Please note that entry fees paid after the deadline cannot be refunded and no guarantee can be given as to the inclusion of these entries in the viewing process.
Submissions to the festival are open to feature films, creative documentaries, experimental films, short and mid-length films and innovative visual productions for digital media.
The following eligibility criteria must be taken into account when submitting a film to the festival.
- All submissions should be completed after 1 January of the calendar year prior to the festival. For IFFR 2023, this means the film should be completed after 1 January 2022.
- Films previously submitted to IFFR and not selected, will not be reconsidered for the 2023 Festival.
- Films that have already screened in The Netherlands are excluded from submission to the festival.
- Student films, with the exception of post-graduate works, are excluded from submission to the festival.
- IFFR considers work-in-progress submissions, provided that the film can be finished in time for the festival. IFFR is not obliged to take into consideration new versions of the same submission.