The entry for film submissions to IFFR 2020 is closed.
All submission materials (online entry form, entry fee and screener) should be delivered at the IFFR office by the following deadlines:
- Short films (up to 60 min.) completed before 1 July: 23 August
- Short films (up to 60 min.) completed after 1 July: 20 September
- Extended deadline: Feature-length films (60+ min.): 22 October
The submissions for short films and feature films are closed.
The following entry fees are applicable to submitted films:
- Short films (films up to 60 minutes) € 30 (ex. VAT)
- Feature-length films (films 60+ minutes) € 55 (ex. VAT)
Incomplete submissions will not be taken into consideration. Kindly note that entry fees paid after the deadline has passed cannot be refunded and we cannot guarantee the inclusion of late entries in the viewing process.