Starting at €1,000 / year or €500 with a gift agreement
Deepen your commitment to the filmart you love so much and become a partner in IFFR’s vision! Visionaries are shaping the future of groundbreaking cinema in Rotterdam, the Netherlands and worldwide.
You help the festival to think outside the box and to redefine the future: to take risks with daring, urgent and sometimes a bit bold cinema; develop the new visual styles of up-and-coming talents; reach out and inspire children and young people; respond to and innovate with the ever-changing conditions of cinema and the world.
From the Opening and Closing Parties to lunch with the directors, filmmakers and fellow visionaries, you will get unique behind-the-scenes access and meet the individuals who bring groundbreaking cinema to our screens and stages.
Choose a theme that suits you and allocate your contribution
- Festival – programme contribute to visionary cinema and audiovisual art
- Hubert Bals Fund – support independent film talent worldwide
- IFFR Education – give children and youngsters the opportunity to broaden their horizons and stimulate autonomous thinking through film
- IFFR Pro – help build an innovative international platform for independent filmmakers and producers and support the co-production market CineMart, IFFR Pro Immersive and talent development initiatives like Rotterdam Lab for emerging international producers.
Giving to a cultural institution or charity
IFFR is a cultural ANBI. This means that it is possible to deduct your donation from your taxable income. How much you may deduct depends on the type and size of the donation. Good to know: donations to several organisations with ANBI status can be added together. Use our calculator and calculate what your tax advantage is in your specific situation.
Choose your level and make an immediate impact
Or starting at €500 with a gift agreement
- Invitation to the Sneak Preview Night of the festival programme
- Opening and Closing Night with filmmakers, programmers, IFFR crew, and other Visionaries and a private viewing at Art Directions
- HBF lunch with filmmakers and management during the festival
- Get priority access to ticket sales and receive a discount
- Enjoy IFFR Behind the Scenes: visit a school screening and knowledge session during the year
- Invitation to special events (sometimes for a fee)
- Exclusive communication and digital content via newsletter and Online magazine
- 10% discount on merchandise
Or starting at €1,250 with a gift agreement
All the above benefits PLUS:
- Two extra tickets for Sneak Preview Night, Opening Night, Art directions opening and Closing Night
Or starting at €2,500 with a donation agreement
All the above benefits PLUS:
- Lunch or dinner with the artistic director, business director and, if possible, a filmmaker or programmer.
Excited to tag along? Become a Visionary via the link below.
Looking further? Maybe this is something for you…
Become a Visionary!
Sign up via the link below.
Coordinator Donations, Mecenaat & Events
Barbara de Heer
Chief Funding and Business Growth