Tiger Film Mecenaat
Diverse, independent cinema can’t exist without investing in new, emerging talent and offer them the stage they deserve. Whether in the form of support during the very earliest phase of a project, by mediating between young makers and the established industry or simply to present these extraordinary films to a large audience, the Tiger Film Mecenaat supports IFFR 365 days a year, 24/7 in scouting, facilitating and presenting vital new talent.
Support independent cinema
You can become a member of the Tiger Film Mecenaat with a donation starting from €1,000 gross per year. A donation that only costs you approximately half that amount thanks to the tax benefits offered by the Donations Act (Geefwet). You can also support a filmmaker directly through a Fellowship. Whichever form you choose, we will involve you and offer you special première screenings and meetings.
Tiger Mecenas from €1,000 per year
- Invitation for two to the Preview Evening in November for a screening of the first festival film of the year.
- Invitation for two to the gala Official Opening of IFFR.
- Invitation for two to the closing night of the Festival, including the party.
- Two Tiger Film Mecenaat passes giving you advance access to the online ticket sales, a discount on film tickets and many extras before, during and after the festival.
- Invitations to special IFFR screenings and events throughout the year.
Tiger Mecenas from €2,500 per year
With donations from €2,500, alongside the abovementioned privileges we also offer you a tailor-made exclusive day programme for two. You choose which day of the festival you would like to visit, and IFFR will do the rest!
Tiger Mecenas from €5,000 a year
With a donation from €5,000 per year, you can choose a Hubert Bals Fund-supported film from a shortlist and link your contribution to this film. You will then also receive invitations to special screenings of HBF-supported projects throughout the year.
Hubert Bals Fund Fellowship €10,000 per year
A Fellowship allows you to make the difference for an up-and-coming filmmaker in a very personal way. Your contribution will directly benefit the realisation of a project during the script and project development phase. This financial impulse works as a catalyst for the further development of the project – and with an 80% success rate, you can really make all the difference to a filmmaker’s career. On the basis of a shortlist, you can (if you wish) select the film yourself and be involved in the process of making this film a reality. In addition to the abovementioned Mecenaat privileges and two festival passes – which give you unrestricted access to the festival – you will also have personal contact with the filmmakers, including through:
- An invitation for two to the Dutch première of a HBF-supported film during the festival.
- Invitations to special screenings and meetings for HBF-supported projects throughout the year.
- Meetings with supported filmmakers and/or producers during the festival.