Tiger Business Lounge
Forget those run-of-the-mill networking drinks and think instead of exclusive events during the festival – and all year round. Meet other Rotterdam-based and international business people during a sumptuous dinner or drinks. Inspire one another, surprise your business contacts with an exceptional evening out and discuss the exclusive preview of the festival film you have just watched. In short: Business as unusual.
Strengthening one another and raising the profile of Rotterdam
For twelve days each year, Rotterdam transforms in the city of film. The port city is transformed into the hotspot for film-lovers and professionals from all over the world. With more than 300,000 visits each year and some 2,500 filmmakers, actors and producers in attendance, IFFR is one of the most significant cultural events in the Netherlands. For us, collaborating is a matter of course. An international festival on this scale would shine considerably less brightly without our partners. The city Rotterdam in particular, but also the Dutch cultural sector in general are able to raise their international profiles and increase their recognition thanks to the involvement of entrepreneurs and business such as the members of the Tiger Business Lounge. An appealing cultural event such as IFFR is essential to the branding of an international metropolis.
Become a member!
Becoming a member of the Tiger Business Lounge allows you to invest in your networks and enjoy surprising, original and exceptional film evenings. Join the club from just €3,500 per year and enjoy these attractive privileges:
- The annual TBL Evening, which includes an unforgettable film, dinner and drinks for members and their contacts, traditionally on the first Thursday of the festival, attended by Rotterdam’s Mayor Aboutaleb.
- Be the first to know. Prior to the festival, IFFR organises an exclusive presentation of the upcoming festival, including an advance screening of a festival film.
- Organise your own hospitality event during the festival – IFFR can create a programme tailored to your requirements.
- See your company’s name printed in the Programme Guide distributed in a large print-run with de Volkskrant newspaper.
- An invitation for two to the Official Opening, exclusively for invitees
- An invitation for two for the Closing Night
- Unrestricted access to all films at the festival for two partners, worth €790
- Ten free tickets for your business contacts or staff worth €110.
Would you like more information?
We will be happy to explain the benefits to you in person and help you with the registration process. Contact Lotte Hemme via mail or on +31 (0)10 - 890 90 90.