The twelve-day International Film Festival Rotterdam celebrates worldwide independent, innovative and experimental filmmaking and film-related arts. The festival receives hundreds of filmmakers each year and as many as 3.000 film industry representatives.
If you'd like to join us for IFFR 2018 here's what to do:
Representatives from the film industry may apply for accreditation. According to your professional credentials, IFFR PRO will assign one of the two available passes: Industry or CineMart. Applications can be made online once the accreditation request form is published in November.
Accreditations may be issued to applicants working in:
- Arts Institution/Museum/Crossover
- Digital Distribution / VOD
- Festival Programming and Film Markets
- Film Agency
- Funding and Financing bodies
- Legal Representation
- Technical Services
- Theatrical Exhibitor
- Training/Project Development
- Web/Online Production
Further accreditations may be issued to individual professionals:
- Costume Designer
- Film Director
- Director of Photography
Accreditation is personal and non-transferable and gives access to:
- Festival and Industry activities, main events and parties;
- Press & Industry screenings;
- IFFR Video Library holding most of the festival selection;
- Limited admission to public screenings by reserving a ticket in advance;
- Filmmakers Hub for meetings, networking and conferences;
- IFFR Pro services;
CineMart accreditation gives access to all of the above, plus:
- the possibility to request one to one meetings with the selected projects
- CineMart networking events
*Kindly note that an accreditation request does not guarantee accreditation. CineMart is an invite only market, therefore requests received will be carefully scanned*
Applications can be made online once the accreditation request form is published in November. In this form, we request companies to include a short and up to date company profile. Individuals should include their CV/filmography. If you specifically want to attend CineMart, please state the reason for your interest in the request.
CineMart is an invite only-market. The list of delegates attending CineMart is carefully reviewed every year in order to ensure that they can contribute to the projects in the CineMart selection and to maintain an informal yet professional atmosphere for doing business. Therefore the number of new accreditation requests granted for CineMart is limited.
Both CineMart and Industry 2017 badges cost €140.
Please note: accreditation passes are issued at the full discretion of International Film Festival Rotterdam and submission of a request does not guarantee accreditation.