- When is the Volkskrantdag 2020?
The Volkskrantdag takes place on the last Sunday of the festival. For the 49th IFFR edition, this will be announced soon.
- When and where can I purchase tickets to the Volkskrantdag?
The Volkskrantdag takes place on the last Sunday of the festival. For the 49th IFFR edition, this will be announced soon. Tickets for the Volkskrantdag are available on IFFR.com/volkskrantdag from December 2019 onwards.
- When and where can I book a Volkskrantdag hotel package with one hotel night stay?
As of December of each year, you can purchase hotel packages, with one night at either a four- or five-star hotel, including a ticket to the Volkskrantdag or the Volkskrantdag Nieuwe Luxor Theater and two tickets to other films. You can find all hotel package deals here.
- I have booked a Volkskrantdag hotel package. When will I receive my ticket for the Volkskrantdag?
If you have booked a Volkskrantdag hotel package, you will receive your Volkskrantdag tickets when checking in to the hotel. You will not be emailed an e-ticket.
- I have purchased both a hotel package and separate tickets to the Volkskrantdag, but the programme routes are not the same.
It is possible that you get different routes when ordering both a Volkskrant hotel package and separate tickets, even when purchased in the same order process. Should you wish to attend the same programme, please contact [email protected] immediately when finishing your order, and mention your transaction number. IFFR will try to adjust your routes.
- When do I know what Volkskrantdag route I will be following?
The route (route number) can be found on your e-ticket. The programme of each route is announced one day before the Volkskrantdag.
- When will the programme and routes of the Volkskrantdag be announced?
The complete programma and routes will be announced on Saturday 2 February 2019.
- Can I change routes of the Volkskrantdag?
After your purchase, tickets to the Volkskrantdag cannot be swapped or returned at the festival box offices. If you would like to change routes, you can post in the Volkskrantdag message board, which will be activated in December. The board is meant as an exclusive service to Volkskrantdag visitors and is not moderated by the festival.
- What is the difference between the regular Volkskrantdag and the Volkskrantdag at the Pathé Schouwburgplein, Nieuwe Luxor Theater or LantarenVenster?
At the Volkskrantdag Pathé Schouwburgplein, Volkskrantdag LantarenVenster and Volkskrantdag Nieuwe Luxor Theater, you do not have to change locations; you will see all films in the same screening hall. The programme is comparable to the regular Volkskrantdag.
- Is your question still unanswered?