On 26 September the Holland Film Meeting starts its first-ever online edition. By hosting an interactive portfolio of selected projects —all looking for international connections in the shape of co-producers, financiers, programmers, sales agents and/or distributors — HFM strives to encourage the building of bridges and lasting relations as much as possible in a virtual context.
Being part of the HMF, BoostNL also runs its first part of the 2020/2021 programme consisting of a LEGO session Mapping your story with Paul Tyler, plenary sessions on Sound FX by Jane Tattersall, on editing by Susi Korda and on Film Music and a wide ranch of talks with mentors and experts:
- Mmabatho Kau
Nicolas de Toth
Financing advice by
BoostNL is a 5-month tailor-made programme and a collaboration between NFF's Holland Film Meeting and IFFR's CineMart.
- Arianne Hinz - MARIONETTES
- Eelko Ferwerda - JACOB'S WAY
- Flynn von Kleist - WOOD
- Laís Santos - MARINA
- Pethrus Tibúrcio - MARINA
- Martina Juncadella - A FLYING CHARACTER
- Mohamed Rashad - THE SETTLEMENT
- Tato Kotetishvili - HOLY ELECTRICITY
- Teddy Cherim - THE MALSTROM