As Long as it Takes: mid-length in 2016
We are happy to announce the 10 titles for this years program of Mid-Length films (40-65 minutes).
Mid-Length also means mid-price: tickets cost €8, or €5 with a discount.
The selection for the upcoming festival:
- Junun by P. T. Anderson (US)
- The Host by Miranda Pennell (UK)
- Where the Chocolate Mountains by Pat O'Neill (US)
- Minotauro by Nicolás Pereda (Mex)
- We Make Couples by Mike Hoolboom (Can)
- Time Passes by Ane Hjort Guttu (N)
- Souvenirs de la Géhenne by Thomas Jenkoe (Fr)
- 5 October by Martin Kollár (SK)
- Minotaurus by Szabolcs Tolnai (Hun/Ser/Cro)
- Drakkar by Maud Alpi (Fr)