Festival Badge & Tickets
- Where to pick up my festival badge?
Upon arrival you can pick up your badge at the IFFR Pro Desk:
- The IFFR Pro Desk is located on the 3rd floor of 'de Doelen'.
- The IFFR Pro Desk is open from 24 January to 30 January (from 9:00 to 20:00) and on 23 January and 31 January to 2 February (from 9:00 to 18:00).
- Where can I find the press & industry screening schedule?
The Press & Industry Screening Schedule can be found online and in the IFFR Pro Programme, together with the Public Screenings. Schedule changes are published on the festival website and through the app.
- How can I attend press & industry (Pro) screenings?
Accredited guests are welcome to attend the extensive programme of IFFR Press & Industry screenings. As public screenings tend to be very busy and are often fully booked, we strongly advise you to schedule your personal programme around the Press & Industry Screenings. The Press & Industry Screenings take place from Thursday 24 January to Friday 1 February. As IFFR badge holder, you do not need tickets to attend these screenings. Simply present your badge at the entrance of the Press & Industry screening auditorium for scanning purposes.
- How can I reserve tickets for public screenings?
We strongly advise you to attend Press & Industry Screenings. If you want to attend a Public Screening, you can book your tickets online through your MyIFFR or at the box office at the Guest Desk. The programme will be online in January. Reserving tickets online is available from mid January. Please cancel your tickets at the (Guest)Box Office well in advance if you are not able to attend a Public Screening in the end.
Bring your badge with you to all screenings, so we can scan it at the entrance of the screening room.
- Log in on your MyIFFR account on the top right of this page.
- Search the programme to find the screening of your preference.
- Choose the option Guest/Press €0.00. You can order one free ticket per screening.
- Once you have selected all screenings, choose 'finish'.
- The film tickets will automatically appear in your MyIFFR account and on your festival badge. No hard copy tickets will be needed.
The Box Office team is happy to help you with your cancellations and general questions about ticketing. You can reach them at [email protected] and +31 10 8909000.
- How to get tickets through the Guest Box Office 'de Doelen'
The Guest Box Office in ‘de Doelen’ is located on the third floor at the Guest Desk. Tickets ordered at the Guest Box Office will be uploaded onto your badge as well.
- What are the opening hours of the Guest Box Office in 'de Doelen'?
The Guest Box Office is located at the Guest Desk on the third floor of 'de Doelen'.
Thu 24 Jan – Fri 1 Feb 2019 09.00 – 20:00 hrs Wed 23 Jan & Sat 3 Feb 2019 09.00 – 18.00 hrs