Festival badge & tickets
- Where to pick up my festival badge?
Upon arrival you can pick up your badge at the IFFR Pro Desk:
- The IFFR Pro Desk is located on the 3rd floor of 'de Doelen'.
- The opening times for the IFFR Pro Desk during IFFR 2020 will be available in January.
- Where can I find the press & industry screening schedule?
The Press & Industry screening schedule can be found online in the IFFR Pro Programme, together with the Public Screenings. The complete programme will be online mid January. Schedule changes are published on the festival website and through the app. Keep your push notifications on to receive the latest updates on changes in the schedule.
- How can I attend press & industry (Pro) screenings?
Accredited guests are welcome to attend the extensive programme of IFFR Press & Industry screenings. As public screenings tend to be very busy and are often fully booked, we strongly advise you to fill your agenda with the Press & Industry screenings. The Press & Industry screenings take place from the second day of the festival to the Friday before the end of the festival. As IFFR badge holder, you do not need tickets to attend these screenings. Simply present your badge at the entrance of the Press & Industry screening auditorium for scanning purposes.
- How can I reserve tickets for public screenings?
If you have an IFFR Pro or IFFR Press accreditation you have access to the Press & Industry screenings for free. If you want to attend a Public Screening, you can book your tickets online or get them at the box office at the Guest Desk. The complete programme will be online in January. Reserving tickets online is available from mid January. To reserve tickets, follow the steps below:
Bring your badge with you to all screenings, so we can scan it at the entrance of the screening room.
- Log in on your account on the top right of this page.
- Search the programme to find the screening of your preference. To make it easier, you can filter the programme per day on Pro screenings.
- Choose the option Guest/Press. You can order one free ticket per screening.
- Once you have selected all screenings, go to your shopping cart and complete the payment process.
- The film tickets will automatically appear in your account and on your festival badge. No hard copy tickets will be needed.
If you are not able to attend a public screening, please cancel your tickets at the (Guest)Box Office. They are happy to help you with your cancellations and general questions about ticketing. You can reach them at [email protected] and +31 10 8909000.
- How to get tickets through the Guest Box Office 'de Doelen'
The Guest Box Office in ‘de Doelen’ is located on the third floor at the Guest Desk. Tickets ordered at the Guest Box Office will be uploaded onto your badge as well.
- What are the opening hours of the Guest Box Office in 'de Doelen'?
The Guest Box Office is located at the Guest Desk on the third floor of 'de Doelen'.
Thu 24 Jan – Fri 1 Feb 2019 09.00 – 20:00 hrs Wed 23 Jan & Sat 3 Feb 2019 09.00 – 18.00 hrs