Accreditation & tickets
- Where to pick up my festival badge?
Upon arrival, you can pick up your badge at the accreditation desk. The accreditation desk is located on the 3rd floor of the festival centre de Doelen, Kruisplein 30.
Opening hours during IFFR 2020
- 22 Jan & 1 Feb: 9:00 - 18:00
- 23-29 Jan: 9:00 - 20:00
- 30-31 Jan: 9:00 - 18:00
- Where can I find screenings press & industry (Pro) ?
Press & industry screenings (i.e. screenings accessible for professionals only) are indicated by 'for professionals' on IFFR.com. In the programme overview sorted per day, you can filter all screenings for professionals only. Press & industry screenings are also included in festival schedule in the IFFR Pro Programme Guide, which is available at the accreditation desk.
- How can I attend press & industry (Pro) screenings?
Accredited guests are welcome to attend the extensive programme of IFFR press & industry screenings. As public screenings tend to be very busy and are often fully booked, we strongly advise you to fill your agenda with the press & industry screenings. The press & industry screenings take place from the second day of the festival to the Friday before the end of the festival. As CineMart, Pro, or Press badge holder, you can attend these screenings by presenting your badge at the entrance of the auditorium.
- How can I reserve tickets for public screenings?
If you have an IFFR Pro or IFFR Press accreditation you have access to the Press & Industry screenings for free. If you want to attend a public screening, you can book your tickets online or get them at the box office at the accreditation desk. The complete programme will be online in January. Reserving tickets online is available from mid January. To reserve tickets, follow the steps below:
Bring your badge with you to all screenings, so we can scan it at the entrance of the screening room.
- Log in on your account on the top right of this page.
- Search the programme to find the screening of your preference. To make it easier, you can filter the programme per day on Pro screenings.
- Choose the option Guest/Press. You can order one free ticket per screening.
- Once you have selected all screenings, go to your shopping cart and complete the payment process.
- The film tickets will automatically appear in your account and on your festival badge. No hard copy tickets will be needed.
If you are not able to attend a public screening, please cancel your tickets at the (Guest)Box Office. They are happy to help you with your cancellations and general questions about ticketing. You can reach them at [email protected] and +31 10 8909000.
- How to get tickets through the Guest Box Office at de Doelen
The Guest Box Office in de Doelen is located on the third floor at the accreditation desk. Tickets ordered at the Guest Box Office will be uploaded onto your badge.
- What are the opening hours of the Guest Box Office in de Doelen?
The Guest Box Office is located at the accreditation desk on the third floor of de Doelen.
Thu 23 Jan – Fri 31 Jan 2020 09.00 – 20:00 Wed 22 Jan & Sat 1 Feb 2020 09:00 – 18:00