Film entry: selection process
The answers to most of your questions can be found in our Rules and Regulations. Please read these carefully before submitting your film.
- What happens to my film once I have submitted it?
Your film will be viewed by members of our selection committee. If you are successfully selected, we will contact you by the end of December. The following guidelines are followed when sending out selection letters:
- Shorts: will be send out mid-end December;
- Features: will be send out mid-December until the first week of January;
Should you not receive an invitation letter before the beginning of January, your film was not selected.
- Which screening formats are accepted for the festival if my film is selected?
Formats that can be screened during the Festival are: DCP, 35mm, 16mm; presentation of other formats and video systems requires the authorization of the Festival. Please note that we retain the right to exclude the film from the programme if aberrant formats are submitted without our authorization.
For more information, please refer to our Rules and Regulations
- My film was not selected, will I have feedback on the reasons why?
Unfortunately, due to the large amount of titles we receive each year, we are unable to provide feedback on your submission.