Film entry: entry fee
The answers to most of your questions can be found in our Rules and Regulations. Please read these carefully before submitting your film.
- How much is the entry fee?
For short films (films under 60 minutes) the entry fee is 30 Euros (excl VAT).
For feature films (films 60 minutes and longer) the entry fee is 55 Euros (excl VAT).
- How can I pay for my film entry?
After completing the final step of our online entry form you will be redirected to our payments site. There you will be able to fulfill your payment via:
- Credit card (VISA, MasterCard, American Express)
- iDEAL (for Dutch applicants only)
- Before when do I need to pay?
Payments should be made as soon as possible in order to complete your submission. Submissions which have not been paid will not be taken into consideration.
- I have submitted my film and paid the entry fee, but now want to withdraw my entry. Can I get a refund?
It is unfortunately not possible to refund your entry fee.
- How do I know if my payment went through successfully?
If your payment was successful you will receive a confirmation email with your invoice attached.