Tiger Members Under 23
Are you a real film lover? Then sign up as a Tiger Member and become part of a vibrant community of IFFR fans. You'll receive a number of privileges and advantages over regular festival goers. A Tiger Membership costs €50 per year.
Not one yet? Here are all the benefits for Tiger Members:
- Receive a discount on IFFR Talks.
- Priority access to online ticket sales. Start purchasing tickets to screenings 24 hours before the regular online ticket sale.
- After purchase, films are automatically added to your IFFR account that is linked to your Tiger Membership. You can directly have your tickets scanned from your account at the door of the cinema.
- 10 percent discount on all IFFR merchandise in the online shop.
- 1 allowed ticket purchase per screening for other people during priority ticket sale (regular, CJP or student price).
- Access to exclusive first screening on first Thursday afternoon before the Opening Night.
- Get the full IFFR experience: you will receive five film vouchers, to be used on five film screenings of your choice. Pick a day and immerse yourself in the IFFR universe.
- Receive a Tiger Member’s collector’s item.
- Access to yearly membership feedback session.
Under 23, you get a €4 discount on all long and mid-length films. After registering online, your Tiger Membership will be validated immediately and you can start making use of these benefits right away.
For information, please send an email to [email protected].
Please note: it is only possible to buy a Tiger Membership with a valid European bank account number (IBAN).
Become Tiger Member!
Get priority access to ticket sale, discount to films and more advantages for €50.