During the festival, industry guests are welcome to use our digital Video Library to view festival titles. Most titles can also be accessed by accredited professionals online through the IFFR Video Platform on personal devices around Rotterdam.
The Video Library is located on the 4th floor of festival centre 'de Doelen', across from the Filmmakers Hub.
Opening hours IFFR 2017:
- 26 January - 3 February: 09:00 - 23:00
- 4 February: 09:00 - 18:00
- The Video Library is open for accredited festival guests holding a CineMart, Industry or Press Badge.
- Jury members, CineMart guests and Press SP Badge holders have priority at all times, and can reserve a video booth one day in advance. Other guests will be accommodated on a stand-by basis only.
- Festival guests must leave their Festival badges at the Video Library desk while viewing.
- Reservations should be made at the Video Library desk.
- Video booths can be reserved for a maximum of three hours per viewing session, for two sessions per day.
- Reservations will be held until ten minutes after the booking time has passed, and the booth will then be released. So please be on time.
- Accredited guests can access the IFFR Video Platform only during the days of the festival.
- For security reasons, titles in the IFFR Video Platform cannot be viewed outside of the Netherlands.
- Selected titles might be available to view only inside the Video Library in 'de Doelen'.
- Viewing accounts are for personal use only. A detailed list of professionals who watched a film will be sent to the film's rights holders.
- No food or drinks are allowed in the Video Library.