Partner Marketing Manager & Acquisition Marketer
Unforgettable films, unexpected encounters, events, performances, art installations, after-parties, that is International Film Festival Rotterdam (IFFR). As one of the largest audience and industry-driven film festivals in the world, IFFR offers a high-quality line-up of carefully selected fiction and feature films, short films and media art. As the initiator and promoter of independent cinema, IFFR shows films by emerging and established talent from all over the world. We do this with numerous surprising events and regular showings throughout the year, with one of the most important pillars being the festival in January. This results in more than 330,000 visitors annually and approximately 2,400 guests from all around the world. IFFR also actively supports new and high-profile filmmakers through numerous film industry initiatives, including the co-production market CineMart and the Hubert Bals Fund. The 48th edition of IFFR will take place from 23 January to 3 February 2019.
For our new VOD platform Unleashed we currently have space for a:
Partner Marketing Manager & Acquisition Marketer
As Partner Marketing Manager & Acquisition Marketer you get the unique opportunity to be part of building an exciting new digital distribution initiative of IFFR, Unleashed. All the films on this platform are curated by IFFR and were shown during previous festivals. In this role you will be part of an enthusiastic multidisciplinary team consisting of a Project Manager, Digital Marketer CRM & UX, Digital Distribution Manager and Content Experts. Working in this startup envi-ronment ensures that you will learn a lot about all aspects of a new company/service. In addition, you become part of one of the largest, most innovative festival in the Netherlands, and you profit from the coolest films, industry initiatives and events.
What will you do?
As Partner Marketing Manager & Acquisition Marketer you are responsible for 2 important disciplines within the team. Your responsibilities include the following;
1. Partner Marketing Management
- Develop (new) partnerships with IFFR Unleashed target audiences and create partner propositions in order to reach our subscription target
- Own the content partner marketing relationship with our partners
- Activate deals by developing and launching partner marketing campaigns that advance exposure for IFFR Unleashed content or the brand in a way that also benefits our partners
- Work closely cross functionally with the IFFR marketing & Communications team and Digital marketer CRM & UX to provide seamless support to partners and maximize IFFR Unleashed’ exposure on partner marketing channels
- Evaluate performance against marketing goals with partners and define corrective actions to improve effectiveness and results
- Oversee and align the planning of all the partner deals and propositions so they are not conflicting in communication or what is offered to other audiences
2. Acquisition Marketing
- Lead the strategic vision and plan for digital customer acquisition across all marketing channels
- Develop, and execute near and long-term strategies including roadmap to digital acquisi-tion programs, quickly testing and measuring for relevance and return, and day-to-day tactics that increase revenue, digital conversion and overall margins
- Tap into the plethora of opportunities on Facebook and other social platforms like Twitter, Instagram to drive profitable growth
- Deploy innovative (video) marketing strategies via Facebook and YouTube
- Improve performance metrics by improving lead and/or subscriber conversion from digital channels by A/B testing landing pages, offers and conversion funnels, and via re-targeting
- Analyze and report, identify what works, and do more of it
Who are you?
- At least 3+year track record of driving profitable customer growth through partner and digital marketing
- Strong marketing & online knowledge and the drive for consulting partners on the best converting journeys within the IFFR boundaries
- Experienced in meeting revenue, customer acquisition and conversion growth goals through optimization and marketing campaigns
- Able to create different “standardized propositions”
- Natural partner engagement skills with the ability to develop rapport and translate established partner relationships to programs that impact the business
- Expert in managing the optimization stream for paid channels - diving into optimizing for display, ad copy, landing pages, videos, paid social, tutorials, content, affiliate sites, email and much more
- Proven experience as an expert on target audiences, composing messages that appeal to them and developing tactics for lead acquisition and conversion
- Ability to analyze and apply data to business strategy and goals
- Possess an entrepreneurial/ startup mentality and willing to get the job done
- Strong team player and see the possibilities is creating the roadmap together
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Passion for or strong interest in films or arts
What do we offer?
- The opportunity to be part of the startup of a new online platform
- Work alongside a dedicated team who share your passion for independent film and marketing
- Insider tips for memorable films, unexpected encounters and fabulous events
Sounds like you? Then please use the link below to share your cover letter along with your resume. We look forward to hearing from you!