IFFR Volkskrantdag 2020 Hotel Package
Experience the Volkskrantdag to the fullest and spend the night in one of Rotterdam’s luxury hotels. Our unique Volkskrantdag Hotel Package Deals render the possibility to combine the regular Volkskrantdag program with much more. Make IFFR 2020 an unforgettable experience by enjoying a relaxing and complete weekend in the city!
Please note: visitors who are staying at the Rotterdam Marriott Hotel and the Hotel The James Rotterdam will receive tickets to the screening of Little Women at Pathé 1 at 16:00 on Saturday. Visitors who are staying at the nhow Rotterdam will receive tickets (includes a drink) to the screening of Corpus Christi at Oude Luxor which will start around 15:00 and 15:30 on Saturday. All visitors with a Volkskrantdag Hotel Package Deal will receive tickets to the closing film and the one and only Closing Party.
Make your choice from the following hotels:
Rotterdam Marriott Hotel Volkskrantdag Package Deal (from €185,00 p.p.)
Stay in the elegant and luxurious Marriott Hotel, located in the bustling heart of the festival and overlooking the iconic Rotterdam Central Station. This package will complete your weekend as it includes the option to book a unique three course dinner prepared by the hef, for a fair price.
nhow Rotterdam Volkskrantdag Package Deal (from €180,00 p.p.)
The nhow Hotel can be found in the iconic and modern De Rotterdam building, located in an area of the city known as "Manhattan aan de Maas". Enjoy the spectacular view of the Erasmus Bridge and the hotel’s luxurious rooftop bar, the best place to relax after a day full of film.
Hotel The James Rotterdam Volkskrantdag Package Deal (from €165,00 p.p)
Hotel the James is a blend of design, style, luxury and comfort. Located in the very heart of Rotterdam and right around the corner from Schouwburgplein, the main hub of IFFR, the three-star hotel is the perfect place to immerse yourself in the world of the festival. And don't forget The James' 24/7 Food Market, where you can enjoy a quick breakfast, sandwiches, local beers or cocktails at any time.
Good to know:
- All of the prices listed above include the citytax fee, service charges, one film on Saturday, as well as the closing film and closing party (also on Saturday) and tickets for the Volkskrantdag on Sunday 2 February. Extras such as parking charges or use of the minibar are at your own expense. You can check into the hotel by showing the purchase confirmation.
- You will receive an e-ticket that gives you access to the full package: Your tickets to the films, Closing Party and Volkskrantdag.
- The prices include breakfast with the exception of Hotel The James, which can be booked at the hotel itself.
- Other costs are at your own expense.
- The prices indicated above are per person. If you wish to purchase a two-person bedroom, please go to the option “two-person room” and enter the number of individuals staying (e.g. 2). In case you want to book hotel arrangements for 3 people, you should select a one person and a two person arrangement.
- The full IFFR 2020 programme will be announced on Wednesday 15 January; you will receive information about your check-in and the film programme included in your package by email after 15 January. Volkskrantdag takes place on Sunday 2 February 2020. On Saturday 1 February 2020 you can find your route of five films on IFFR.com/volkskrantdag.
- Tickets to the Volkskrantdag cannot be swapped or returned at the festival box offices. If you would like to change routes, you can post in the Volkskrantdag message board, which will be activated in December. The board is meant as an exclusive service to Volkskrantdag visitors and is not moderated by the festival.