Found Footage Award
The Found Footage Award, worth €2,500, is supported by the Netherlands Institute for Sound and Vision. A special jury will pick a filmmaker who has made outstanding use of archive material.
The Found Footage Award 2020 jury members
- Hans van den Berg (footage researcher at The Netherlands Institute for Sound and Vision)
- Maike Mia Höhne (filmmaker and artistic director at the Hamburg International Short Film Festival)
- Mike Hoolboom (filmmaker and nominated for the Found Footage Award 2019)
- Sammy-Gate, Noel Lawrence, 2020, USA, 88'
- Empty Horses, Péter Lichter, 2019, Hungary, 67'
- My Mexican Bretzel, Nuria Giménez, 2019, Spain, 72'
- Diarios del exilio, Irene Gutiérrez, 2019, Spain, 43'
- the names have changed, including my own and truths have been altered, Onyeka Igwe, 2019, United Kingdom, 26'
- A Bright Summer Diary, Lei Lei, 2020, USA, 27'
- The Machine, Marieke van der Lippe, 2020, Netherlands, 16'
- Once Removed, Lawrence Abu Hamdan, 2019, Lebanon, 29'
- Missing Time, Morgan Quaintance, 2020, United Kingdom, 15'
- Black to Techno, Jenn Nkiru, 2018, United Kingdom/USA, 20'
- At Home But Not at Home, Suneil Sanzgiri, 2020, USA/India, 11'
- Les quatre récits d'Alice, Myriam Jacob-Allard, 2019, Canada, 5'
- Arnold Schwarzenegger – The Art of Bodybuilding, Babeth M. VanLoo, 2020, Netherlands/USA, 8'
- Apparition, Ismaïl Bahri, 2019, France, 3'
Will be announced during IFFR 2020
Kodak by Andrew Norman Wilson
Newsreel 63 - The Train of Shadows by Nika Autor