VPRO Preview- and Review Day
- When and where can I buy tickets to the VPRO Preview and Review Days?
The VPRO Preview and Review Days are available from media November 2017. To be able to purchase tickets for these events, you have to be a member of VPRO.
- Do I have to be a member of VPRO to be able to purchase tickets to the VPRO Preview and Review Days?
Yes. However, you can purchase one extra ticket per event for a non-member.
- Why is there a VPRO Review Day after the VPRO Preview Day?
For those visitors who are not able to go the VPRO Preview Day, VPRO and IFFR offer an extra opportunity to visit the same programme on the VPRO Review Day.
- When will I get my tickets to the VPRO (P)Review Day?
A link to your e-ticket will be directly mailed to the email address linked to the MyIFFR account used to purchase your tickets.
- When and where will the programme of the two events be announced?
The programme will be announced medio January 2018 and will be available on the website and vpro.nl/evenementen.
- Where are the VPRO Preview and Review Days?
In Pathé Schouwburgplein.
- My question is still not answered.
Please send an email to [email protected], visit the information desk in festival centre 'de Doelen' (open during the festival from 9:00 to 21:00 hrs) or phone IFFR's service number +31 10 8909000 (only available during the festival).