Digital Marketer CRM & UX
Unforgettable films, unexpected encounters, events, performances, art installations, after-parties, that is International Film Festival Rotterdam (IFFR). As one of the largest audience and industry-driven film festivals in the world, IFFR offers a high-quality line-up of carefully selected fiction and feature films, short films and media art. As the initiator and promoter of independent cinema, IFFR shows films by emerging and established talent from all over the world. We do this with numerous surprising events and regular showings throughout the year, with one of the most important pillars being the festival in January. This results in more than 330,000 visitors annually and approximately 2,400 guests from all around the world. IFFR also actively supports new and high-profile filmmakers through numerous film industry initiatives, including the co-production market CineMart and the Hubert Bals Fund. The 48th edition of IFFR will take place from 23 January to 3 February 2019.
For our new VOD platform Unleashed we currently have space for a:
Digital Marketer CRM & UX
As Digital Marketer CRM & UX you get the unique opportunity to be part of building an exciting new digital distribution initiative of IFFR, Unleashed. All the films on this platform are curated by IFFR and were shown during previous festivals. In this role you will be part of an enthusiastic multidisciplinary team consisting of a Project Manager, Digital Marketer CRM & UX, Digital Distribution Manager and Content Experts. Working in this startup environment ensures that you will learn a lot about all aspects of a new company/service. In addition, you become part of one of the largest, most innovative festival in the Netherlands, and you profit from the coolest films, industry initiatives and events.
What will you do?
As Digital Marketer CRM & UX you are responsible for 2 important disciplines within the team. Your responsibilities include the following;
- Responsible for the development and executing the CRM program to create a loyal user base
- Coordinate and execute structural base communication, loyalty and lifecycle campaigns and loyalty promotions
- Ensure that the right content is available to engage users and encourage them to revisit the platform again
- Optimize the platform and mailings that will reach the users and engage them with the goal of turning them into brand ambassadors
- Execute member communications including emails, text messages, push notifications, direct mail, newsletters, etc. as well as integration into other digital channels (dot com merchandising, dot com banners, dot com marketing landing page, as well as social)
- Work with Partnership Marketing Manager/Acquisition Marketer to stay informed on current and upcoming promotions, offers that need to be brought to life through marketing communications
- Work with internal partners (Online Marketer, IT department, Content Creation) and external agencies on planning, coordination, feasibility and implementation of creative assets
- Able to find customer friendly solutions within the boundaries of the technical infrastructure
2. User Experience website
- Create an amazing user experience when registering, paying, searching and watching a film. An experience which is convenient, creates trust and joy in watching films
- Lead the development of new and differentiated customer experiences that drive online engagement, increase profitability, maximize conversion and improve customer experience
- Defines and implements user interface design guidelines and communicate proposed technical functionality
- Keeps up with design/UX trends.
Who are you?
- At least 3+year track record of Marketing Automation, CRM, and other marketing/mail systems
- Good data evaluation skills, with the ability to extract and interpret data from various sources to offer creative marketing solutions and business decisions
- Familiar with project management, including the ability to accurately specify project timeframes, dependencies and risk factors. Process diagramming skills (e.g. Visio)
- Strong organizational skills, with attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical specifications
- Strong customer centric and user experience thinking
- Able to represent the customer needs internally based on data
- Experience with A/B testing, usability testing
- Able to think of a setup of the tracking system
- Conversion driven
- Possess an entrepreneurial/ startup mentality and willing to get the job done
- Strong team player and see the possibilities is creating the roadmap together
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Passion for or strong interest in films or arts
What do we offer?
- The opportunity to be part of the startup of a new online platform
- Work alongside a dedicated team who share your passion for independent film and marketing
- Insider tips for memorable films, unexpected encounters and fabulous events
Sounds like you? Then please use the link below to share your cover letter along with your resume. We look forward to hearing from you!