Bright Future Mid-length 2017
With a selection of 10 mid-length films, all with a running time between 40 and 62 minutes, IFFR spotlights the Mid-length format, one of the most interesting, vibrant formats in current cinema. The section is non-competitive, but the films are presented in solo-screenings - not as part of a combined program - high-lighting the idea that these films are just as long as it takes.
- Fraud by Dean Fleischer-Camp, USA, 55 min.
- Carcasse by Gústav Geir Bollason & Clémentine Roy, Iceland/France, 60 min.
- Boli Bana by Simon Coulibaly Gillard, Belgium, 59 min.
- Amijima by Jorge Suárez-Quiñones Rivas, Spain, 55 min.
- Minute Bodies: The Intimate World of F. Percy Smith by Stuart A. Staples, United Kingdom, 55 min.