From 14 to 25 May the 72nd Cannes film festival takes place. The French festival is a good moment for IFFR to reflect, meet up and plan ahead.
IFFR attends the 72nd Festival de Cannes with the following delegation:
- Festival Director
- Managing Director
Marjan van der Haar
- Programme & Distribution
- IFFR Pro
Marit van den Elshout
Inke van Loocke
- Hubert Bals Fund
Inge de Leeuw
- Marketing & Press
IFFR Pro in action
Everyone, of course, has a tight schedule in Cannes. so, here is a small overview of where to meet some of us in action.
- From Wednesday 15 to Tuesday 22 May Fay Breeman and Inke van Loocke will host a table at the Marche du Film - Producers Network Breakfasts.
- On Friday 17 May Marit van den Elshout is part of the panel on How international talent labs can help boost your career at the UK Film Centre in Pavilion 116.
- On Sunday 19 May Inke van Loocke holds a talk in the morning on IFFR Pro at the Young Nordic Producers Network.
- On Sunday 19 May Inke van Loocke and Fay Breeman will attend the IEFTA brunch to talk about projects from Africa.
- On Monday 20 May Fay Breeman and Inke van Loocke hold a presentation about HBF en IFFR Pro for the projects involved in La Fabrique - Les Cinemas du Monde.
- On Monday 20 May Marit van den Elshout will be part of the panel «Training producers to international coproduction» in the Cinémas du Monde pavilion to talk about the Indaba initiative.
- On Monday 20 May Fay Breeman and Inke van Loocke are involved in the Thais Pitch at Cannes talks to inform them about HBF and IFFR Pro.
- On Monday 20 May IFFR holds a drink in the Dutch pavilion (invitation only).
- On Tuesday 21 May Inke van Loocke will hold speed-dates with the NOT SHORT ON TALENT delegation of Telefilm Canada.
The schedule of the Marché du film in CannesRead more
IFFR supported films at Cannes
Photo in header: Meet us in Cannes