Call for IFFR Ambassadors
13 September 2023
Are you someone with a wide social network and a strong online following? Would you like to use IFFR and festival material for your online content? We’re looking to give unique behind-the-scenes access to IFFR Ambassadors. Apply now!
What will you be doing?
- Attending IFFR films and events and using these to inspire your personal social media content (e.g. a podcasts, videos, blogs, interviews)
- Posting about IFFR on your personal social media channels before and during the festival
What do we offer?
- Access to films of IFFR 2024
- Amplification of content produced via IFFR channels (socials and newsletters)
- Networking and development opportunities, including access to all the press events hosted during the festival
- The possibility to interview and/or interact with filmmakers and actors
- An opportunity to see the behind the scenes of one of the largest audience and industry-driven film festivals in the world
- Increase your visibility online and offline
Who are we looking for?
We would like our ambassadors to have a minimum of 2000 followers on Instagram.
IFFR strongly believes in creating and contributing to a diverse environment that includes a wide range of perspectives and experiences. To ensure inclusivity, our priority goes out to finding someone who:
- identifies as from an ethnically diverse and/or minority community, and/or a person of colour; and/or
- identifies as LGBTQIA+; and/or
- identifies as a woman, a non binary/gender diverse person; and/or
- has a disability
We ask you to submit:
- a motivation letter, no more than one page of A4 indicating why you would like to cover IFFR 2024 and how you would do so in either EN or NL, also outlining how we could help you, including in ways not mentioned above
- a link to your social media channels
- [Optional] a selection of your portfolio/work covering film, culture or anything that you consider relevant (e.g. three reviews, a link to a podcast, or a vlog)
Applicants can send their application to [email protected].
The deadline for applications is October 12 at 23:59 CET. Selected participants will be announced no later than November 1.