The twelve-day International Film Festival Rotterdam celebrates worldwide independent, innovative and experimental filmmaking and film-related arts. The festival receives hundreds of filmmakers each year and as many as 3.000 film industry representatives.
Representatives from the film industry may apply for an IFFR Pro accreditation. CineMart is a by invitation only market, therefore requests received will be carefully assessed and granted only to delegates looking to contribute to the selected projects. Therefore the number of new accreditations granted for CineMart is limited.
Applications can be made by submitting an Accreditation Request form which will be available through the button below. Please note that a submission of a request does not guarantee accreditation.
Accreditations may be issued to applicants working in:
- Arts Institution/Museum/Crossover
- Digital Distribution / VOD
- Festival Programming and Film Markets
- Film Agency
- Funding and Financing bodies
- Legal Representation
- Technical Services
- Theatrical Exhibitor
- Training/Project Development
- Web/Online Production
Further accreditations may be issued to individual professionals:
- Costume Designer
- Film Director
- Director of Photography
Please note: accreditations are issued at the full discretion of International Film Festival Rotterdam and submission of a request does not guarantee accreditation.
Accreditations & access
IFFR Pro accreditation is personal and non-transferable and gives access to:
- Festival and IFFR Pro Programme, networking events, Panels and Masterclasses;
- IFFR Pro screenings;
- IFFR Video Library holding most of the festival selection;
- Admission to public screenings by reserving a ticket in advance;
- IFFR Pro Hub for meetings, networking and mentor services
- IFFR Pro services (Dark Room, Sales & Distribution Information)
CineMart accreditation gives access to all of the above, plus:
- Access to the CineMart Spotlight event
- Meetings with selected CineMart projects